I was nominated by thefacepalette to do this Beautiful Blogger award tag. I was really surprised, so thank you so much!! Sorry for taking so long to do the tag, I was busy all week at work, and when I come home at the end of the day, I can't think much really. Haha.
This is how it goes:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
OK 7 interesting things about myself. That's hard to do, cos I don't know what counts as interesting and what is not.
1) I have a lot of hair on my head, at least that's what hairdressers always tell me. That's a good thing I suppose, but apart from that I don't like my natural hair. It's wavy in the worst ways (hereditary from my mum's side) and it can become puffy with the wrong hairstyle cos of too much volume. So when I discovered rebonding, it was like a miracle had happened. I've rebonded my hair a few times since (permed it once before too but that's a different story), despite knowing that all these chemical treatments aren't healthy at all. Nowadays I end up with lots of split ends. But well, it makes life much easier as I don't need to spend time fussing over my unruly hair too much and don't have as many bad hair days as I would with my natural hair. It's really not worth it to wake up with bad hair and waste time trying to tame it into something that looks good, trust me.
2) I have difficulties swallowing pills and tablets. It's a real problem when I fall sick. So when I do, it's a nightmare when it comes to taking medicine cos I really have to put in effort and force myself, thereby making myself feel sicker. For the same reason, I don't take any health supplements though I think I need to. I can be a real hypochondriac at times too.
3) I have a short attention span. Sometimes I might look like I'm listening, but my mind is actually wandering or just plain blank, or thinking about something else that's bothering me. In the same way, I can't sit still at home and watch a full movie cos I'll get distracted by other things. So the only time I'll watch a movie from start to finish without leaving the seat will be at the cinema.
4) I feel queasy at the sight of blood like from a cut or something, but not if i squashed a mosquito that was sucking on my blood. If that makes sense. Lol.
5) I am pretty emotional. My eyes naturally well up when I see other people crying.
6) I am very self-conscious about my teeth, so you won't ever see a picture of me with my teeth showing. I had braces done the day after I turned 27. Talk about a birthday present to myself, somewhat masochistic no? lol. I've had a crossover bite since young. I'm not sure if it's the correct term though. I bet you've heard of overbite (where the front top teeth stick out far above the bottom teeth) or underbite (which is like the opposite of overbite and where the lower jaw protrudes more than the upper jaw). Well mine was a mix of both. I had the left side of my front teeth behind my lower teeth and the right side of my front teeth over my lower teeth (which is the way it should normally be). I don't know if you can picture that with my explanation, but to keep it simple, let's just say that my teeth were misaligned, therefore the need for braces. I regret not doing it when I was younger, but well it's never too late. It's just that now my teeth are in a bad shape due to wear and tear cos of the misalignment. Hence, my self-consciousness.
7) I had lasik operation done in 2008. My vision is far from perfect though. It's blurry in dim lighting, but otherwise it's good. I don't know if I should go back to have a checkup, but all the same I'm happy for not having to wear specs anymore. It's only since doing the op that I started buying and using makeup.
I don't know who has done or not done this tag. Looks like so many of you out there has done it already. So I'm not nominating anyone in particular. If you haven't done so and want to, then just do it!!
Thanks for reading.