April 03, 2013
Hello dear readers! I have a giveaway just for you today courtesy of Nail Vibe. This is in conjunction with their 2nd anniversary retailing service at China Square Central #02-27.
If you don't know about Nail Vibe yet, well, it's a Singapore based retailer that sells nail supplies both online (international shipping is available too!) and at their physical store. They have a wide range of polish brands (be it regular polish or gel polish), and have everything you might need for nail care and nail art.
I have 3 x 15% Nail Vibe discount vouchers to give away.
Some terms and conditions to take note of:
- Voucher can be used online at Nailvibe.com or at the retail outlet at China Square.
- A minimum purchase of $20 is required.
- Voucher has 6 months validity from date of issuance.
What you have to do for a chance to win one is pretty simple.
1. Follow @NailVibeSG on Instagram
2. Register as a user on Nailvibe.com
Leave a comment below in the following format.
Giveaway closes on 10th April. Winner will be announced on the 11th April. You have a week to get your entries in. Good luck!
March 10, 2012
Frivolous fun using this Lancome app on Facebook to create my avatar. Last minute entry for Kas' giveaway here.
February 25, 2011
Icefrost aka Michelle is having a giveaway to celebrate passing her 400 follows. Click here to find out how you join and stand a chance to win. Spread the word and good luck!~
December 12, 2010
Just a quick small entry on some accessories I have gotten of late, two rings to be exact.
The first one is the ring that I won from Roseanne's giveaway. It's a vintage daisy ring from Moiey's Whimsical Charms blogshop. It's pretty cute huh? I love the detailing! The colour of the flower is "mint" (you know like minty green? hurhur) and it's also available in lilac, pale peach, red rose, purple pink and cream. Click here to see them!
This second ring I have is from my recent trip to Taiwan. We had gone up to Jiufen, a former gold mining town up on the hills. My hubs' aunty found this small shop selling all kinds of hand-made stuff and bought a ring for herself. Later on, she showed me her ring and told me that if I wanted one, she'd buy one for me as a gift. I was like yay OK! So we went back to the shop, and there were so many other designs, and this is the one I chose. The flowers are made from swarovski crystals and they shine really nicely in the light. And see the colour? Purple! My fav! And while I was there trying on bracelets and such, I broke one and all the beads fell to the floor. Oops! Luckily we didn't have to pay for it, but I did help pick them up.
Views from up there. Very quaint. Cool and breezy. We sat at a tea house, ordered some tea and enjoyed the view.
And this is one of the things I enjoyed most up there. It was my first time eating this and I don't really know what it's called. It's ice-cream wrapped in some kind of popiah skin with shaved peanut and parsley (or is it coriander? Always get confused between those two..lol). SUPER YUMMY! I ate it twice within a couple of hours.
November 30, 2010
I collected the prizes from Kas's breast cancer awareness giveaway on the same day as my RBLs. It was so nice to receive so many goodies at the same time, even more so cos it was the day after my birthday.
There were 4 sets of prizes for this giveaway and I had won The Body Shop Love Etc body lotion + stage nail polish in Vivacious set. Couldn't have asked for more! Kas sneaked in some samples for me: EA Ceramide Plump Perfect firming facial mask, EA Prevage anti-aging treatment and night cream, Kiehl's Cryste Marine firming and rejuvenating treatment cream, Guerlain Success Future Day Care Wrinkle Minimizer.
Kas!!!! If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to send me a message!..Just look at all the keywords here: firming, anti-aging, rejuvenating..I know I just turned a year older..but but..Ok fine, you're right. I am getting old. 'Nuff said.
And thank you for unknowingly completing my TBS Love Etc set. I have the shower gel and EDP at home and didn't buy the body lotion previously cos I knew I'd take forever to finish.
And I am liking this colour! Really fun and girly, and I think it lives up to its name: Vivacious.
THANK YOU for putting this all together KAS. <3
November 17, 2010
To be truthful, I've never ever made a Christmas wishlist before. But, I've made a list this year especially for Charlene's giveaway. (haha yeah cos her prizes are too good to pass and I want a chance to win *wink wink*)
1. A new camera! Was aiming to get the Canon S90. But the S95 came out faster than I could save money, so my next target is the S95. I think my current camera is about 4-5 years old. The battery life is seriously deteriorating and sometimes the camera hangs. LOL. Time for an upgrade!
2. UD NAKED palette. I still haven't bought it. Kinda waiting to get it on sale or something (during UD F&F sale maybe? Hopefully it'll be in stock then) Wanna save some money in a way cos too guilty of buying too much stuff recently.
3. erm..that's about it. Nothing else is really important I guess, apart from health and happiness. And more friendships too. I won't die from not having the naked palette. Haha!
4. OK who am I kidding? I want more polishes, perfumes, makeup, shoes and bags. And a new wardrobe too. Throw in a bigger house and a car. Ooh I will need a chauffeur too cos I don't have a license.
5. Seriously though, I could stop at #3. :)
Photo credits to http://www.dpreview.com/news/1008/10081918canonpowershots95.asp and http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches-for-fall-2010
July 04, 2010
Ok I've compiled the list of eligible entries for the giveaway (minus the spam comments that I noticed in between) and the moment has come to choose the winner.
Random number 22 belongs to.........................
Will contact you soon for your mailing address.
Thanks everyone who participated in the giveaway :)
June 27, 2010
It's been a while since I passed my 100 followers mark (now at standing at 112) and I've been meaning to do a small giveaway, but I've just been procrastinating like crazy (meaning to say that I've been uber lazy. hurhur). So here is it finally. I'm giving away a stila palette called Night Flower - Blue Orchid. It's absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? I personally love the design of the palette and all the colours as well, very earthy and neutral. It has 4 eyeshadows (nectarine, venus, sunkissed, mahogany), 1 cheek color (quaint), 1 lip color (melissa) and 1 lip glaze (apricot).
To have a chance to win this, here's everything you need to know.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Open to readers residing in Singapore or with a Singapore mailing address
2. Must be a blog follower
3. Giveaway is open for a week (will close next Sunday night)
4. You can enter once a day (1 comment/day = 1 chance of winning)
5. Winner will be randomly picked (using random.org) and contacted via onsugar PM/email.
6. Item will be mailed by normal postage. I will not bear any responsibility for any damage/loss of package in the mail.
7. All decisions are final.
How to enter:
Leave a comment telling me what brought you to my blog and made you hit the "Follow Me" button, and why you'd really want to win this palette.
Good luck girls!
credits to the make-up blogette for the format
April 25, 2010
Giveaway! Yay! Check out this entry to see how you can win some prizes in her first giveaway.
February 15, 2010
Lotsa Bourjois goodies in this giveaway from Shilka, aka Angmogirl. Link to her for makeup tips and reviews, LOTDs, fashion, food and life in Singapore. She is darn pretty too, so there's no excuse not to look. Lol. Entries must be in by 28th Feb 2010. Yay!